Two bug reports [Deathrun & x1000]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Server IP/Gamemode: Deathrun. Specific server this was happening on is - 212.24.111.109:27017
Date: October 12th, 2017, but I've had issues with the bug previous to this date.
Bug: Server keeps displaying "[DR] No Valid Death found," and will either result with each round nobody being picked as death and RED just consistently winning, or the same person being constantly picked as death. Map change seems to fix it but only temporarily, as the same issue may arise on the next map after a bit of time. Believe a possible cause is deaths going to spectate, as I went to spectate as death once and this bug started to occur (the instance this happened is the date I specified). To explain what happened, I believe the 1st version of the bug I mentioned with no death being picked would've occurred, but I went back to BLU team from spectate after I noticed me going to spectate had a negative impact in regards to this. However, this only seemed to have the 2nd version of the bug with the same person consistently being picked as death occur. Weirdly enough slaying seems to have some sort of impact on this bug, as I believe when I kept being picked as death and I slayed myself it stopped picking me, but when I tried slaying other people who kept being picked as death, they still kept being picked as death.

~

Server IP/Gamemode: x1000. Specific server this was happening on is - 104.243.38.50:27021
Date: October 13th, 2017
Bug: A user was switching their class to soldier and when they did the weapon in their primary slot was the default shotgun as well as also being in their secondary slot. A simple trip to the re-supply locker however fixed this.

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ Donor ★
Aug 19, 2017
Turkey
Server IP/Gamemode: Deathrun. Specific server this was happening on is - 212.24.111.109:27017
Date: October 12th, 2017, but I've had issues with the bug previous to this date.
Server IP/Gamemode: x1000. Specific server this was happening on is - 104.243.38.50:27021
Date: October 13th, 2017
Bug: A user was switching their class to soldier and when they did the weapon in their primary slot was the default shotgun as well as also being in their secondary slot. A simple trip to the re-supply locker however fixed this.
It's !australium bug, not x1000 server bug and this bug can happen Pyro and Heavy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.