Two Golden Wrench exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ Donor ★
Aug 19, 2017
Turkey
If you using golden wrench and you are disguised spy, when you hitting someone or something,your disguise won't removed. And, you can't backstab. But Who needs backstab if you have Random Critz >:)

When playing Zombie Server, using this command allow you to build lvl1 turret. Lvl1 turrets do better damage than mini and have 130 hp. Mini have 100 hp.

Bonus: Someone can yell at mic/chat " <username> has Golden wrench!"

Edit: I love Zombie Server one and I using this command. At zm_boatescape map, you can build lvl3 turrets using!gw

Sanxis

★ Donor ★
Aug 14, 2017
Nowhere
Some melee weapons causes you to build level 1 sentry ( I've already informed Xypher about this), I didint know about golden wrench though. After testing it you can indeed build level 1 turret and sometimes kill blue players as zombie instead of infecting them ( doesnt happen all the time ), but I couldnt upgrade it to level 3. Is this occurs only on boatescape ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kumpir

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ Donor ★
Aug 19, 2017
Turkey
Some melee weapons causes you to build level 1 sentry ( I've already informed Xypher about this), I didint know about golden wrench though. After testing it you can indeed build level 1 turret and sometimes kill blue players as zombie instead of infecting them ( doesnt happen all the time ), but I couldnt upgrade it to level 3. Is this occurs only on boatescape ?

Yes. You can't upradage lvl 3 if map isn't boatescape. And I saw one engineer building lvl3 sentry with Necro Smasher.

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ Donor ★
Aug 19, 2017
Turkey
UPDATE: I have found new Golden Wrench Exploits.

20170914223015 1
Bozucu = Sapper
. I am destroying sapper in this picture with !gw command. This wrench really usefull. You can use this every class, it's can repair buildings (lol other classes have metal but you can't see your metal) but your hidden metal can out of metal, so you can get more hidden metal with dispanser or resupply locker. It's can't upradage buildings. so...

NEW EXPLOIT GOLDEN WRENCH FOR ALL CLASSES

+Can repair buildings
+Can speed up the building's erect rate. ̶(̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶e̶n̶g̶l̶i̶s̶h̶)̶
+Can destroy sappers.

-Can't upradage buildings when user's class isn't engineer.
-Wearer can be bannable if he using this weapon for unfair advantage.

I know it's a old thread, but these things are important. I can open a new thread if you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.