Uber's Forum Adventure Game

UberCharge!!

Risk of Rain 2 Enthusiast.
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Joined
Nov 2019
Messages
345
Points
93
Hello everyone! I've been bored lately, so I thought I'd start this cool little idea of mine into a forum game. This will
be an adventure/turn based battling style kinda game. With it's own interactable and changing story (Or, as much as im willing
to do.) The rules of the game are simple,
1.Get along with each other, if someone votes to go somewhere, do not bash on them for it.
2.When in battles, you cannot use anything that would be an "Insta-kill"
3.All damage values/outcomes to interactions will be decided by me.
4.Do not purposefully troll/take the game in a bad direction, it just ruins the fun.
5.When in battle, you are only allowed to use items you have on you, you cannot use anything you do not have.
6.When given the choice to move to an area/battle, players are to vote on what they want to do. The majority vote will be
the option chosen.
7.And of course, abide by all standard Wonderland Forum rules.
Remember to have fun and note that this is not guaranteed to be prioritized. So if responses are slow I apologize. I also
don't expect this to get majorly popular, if people stop responding to this after a few weeks I'll just cancel it.

Without further Ado, i'll start.

You awaken in a dark, stone cell. Not remembering your past at all, as if your mind was wiped. You are armed with nothing
but a steel worn sword, and metal plating that has seen better days. A rusted cell door infront of you is barely sticking
to it's hinges. You find a sizable rock on the floor then begin to bash at the door. It falls forward with a loud crash.
You are free from the cell and are met with a small hallway, there are two paths you can take, A small corridor which
seems to lead to a different area. Or a room straight ahead with a faint light source being seen through a small window.
(You now can vote for what happens next. Reply with your votes and depending on what I see the most will be what happens.)
 

UberCharge!!

Risk of Rain 2 Enthusiast.
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Joined
Nov 2019
Messages
345
Points
93
You walk towards the door with a light source, unknowing what who or what could be inside. By taking a small peek in the window you can see another man, sat down in a chair, almost waiting for someone. Without thinking, you open the door and step inside. A cold breeze can be felt. "Ah, you've finally woken up. You have no idea how long it's taken me to make sure you survive. Everyone in the damn block is gunning for your head. And they're not letting up." Confused, you ask the man who he was and what happened. "Now isn't the time for introductions, right now I need to make sure you leave this place with your head still on your shoulders. Unfortunately, the corridor leading out of this area isn't exactly safe. The guards will most likely attack you on sight. However, I may know a way to get you out of here from the cell that was next to you, it has a badly damaged wall that might give out if you can hit it enough, I can't guarantee that sword of yours will withstand it though, your choice."
(Cast your votes now.)
 

Xene

Amphetamine'd
Joined
Oct 2019
Messages
175
Points
28
Accept your fate and walk the corridor
 
Top