uh oh is this another AMA?????

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Which of your personality traits are you most proud of?

What type of music are you into?

If you could only teach one thing to your (future) child, what would it be?

What is your definition of success?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Appreciate the answers.
:Block212:

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Is water wet?
Yes.
If I had a virus and I infected someone, doesn't that mean I'm infected too? (Yes)

tbh idk but

where are yu from?

how long have yu been playing tf2?

wut's yur favourite meal?

U.S in LITERALLY one of the most racist countries to date.

6 years, but I barely played any of it in the last like 2 years.

FORTNITE BORGAR? Idk don't really have an exact favorite but sea food used to be my go-to favorite, or Chinese food.

Which of your personality traits are you most proud of?

What type of music are you into?

If you could only teach one thing to your (future) child, what would it be?

What is your definition of success?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Appreciate the answers.
:Block212:
None

Anything except current day pop, and country. All my homies hate country.

I've actually thought of plenty of things to teach them, but I guess one thing would be that, to make mistakes is to be human, but to make too many mistakes, would be too much for one person to take care of. If you need help then nobody will hurt you for it.

Perfection

Somewhere in Europe or Japan, literally anywhere BUT THE U.S unless I was in a secluded area away from society.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Favorite game and anime?
I forgot the game that you've played since we were on VC (No, I'm not referring Genshin impact)
Favorite game right now is Genshin or PSO2, and then anime would be Horimiya, I read the whole entire manga to where it's at, and read most of the OG light novel, it's way too good to pass up on.

And the game in vc? It was either pso2 or osu! but I'm psure you're talking about osu!

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
First anime watched?

Favorite game as of all time that you played?

If you could have one wish what would you wish for (can’t wish for more wishes ofc)?
SAO, when I was aware of what "anime" was, but before my anime puberty, it was the OG Pokemon Indigo League. I had that shit on cassette, literally.

Phantasy Star series. PSO1/PSOBB was literally released on my birth year, and the GC ver of PSO1 was literally released the same month as my bday in my country. It was one of the first games my cousin showed me, and it was what geared my gaming life, honestly. The community and the audience of the whole entire series is super small, especially for the NES and the Genesis. Honestly the games are actually really enjoyable, and shoulda got more of an audience than fire emblem did in NA or EN, too bad JP region locked most of the old games and LITERALLY REGION LOCKED PSO2 for over a whole entire decade. The OG games are really enjoyable tho, and I honestly suggest all of them. Good story, balanced (overall) game mechanics. PSO2 is actually about to go into a new game engine and boutta have a new release, PSO2 New Genesis. Has high graphics and it's gunna be partially open world, but it's gunna have SOME similar things to Destiny 2, like "power level" (just a suggestion) and there's various classes, and a few changes to the original PSO2 game. PS series was REALLY HYPED in JP, just like Fire Emblem and Dragon Quest, but clearly didn't get as much attention globally as both of those series.

I wish to find a place I can be satisfied with myself. Everywhere I go, I'm never satisfied with myself. Every direction goes towards doom.