Accepted Um, Banned for no reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic

Apr 22, 2019
Heya! I haven't been on these servers for a while now, and I decided to join one for trading. And it just prompts me with: "You're banned" Any explanations? I recently decided to start tf2 trading and I have spent a total of less then 24 hours on your servers. And I have, to my knowledge, not done anything deemed "Ban-worthy" especially since last time I was on a Trade_plaza was probably around 1.5 years years back. Thanks for reading, and have a great day! <3

Edit: forgot the link. Is this one it? https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist

indietyp

Humanoid robot that tries to take over the world
Honorary Member ★
Jun 21, 2018
Germany
"Compte deupliquer" means duplicate account in French, meaning that you have been banned, because you connected from an IP that was used before by someone who is banned. Ban evasion is a perm ban and according to your linked steam profile you have been banned because of your steam community group.

indietyp

Humanoid robot that tries to take over the world
Honorary Member ★
Jun 21, 2018
Germany
The steam community group in question is ITeachYouStuff, if you remove yourself from that group we will accept your appeal for that account, as this is your first offence in that manner, if you would rejoin while still in said group the following perma ban would be unappealable.

Reactions: Cosmic

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
If you do not remove yourself from that group, the "it's me, your favorite principal" group, we will not unban you and we will deny your appeal.

From what I can see, you are in a lot of pony groups, which makes me believe that you really have no idea, what group you joined. That group is community banned, which means that this specific group has been causing trouble for steam communities, in this case tf2. If you remove yourself from that particular group, we will unban you.

Cosmic

Apr 22, 2019
Yeah, had some stuff to do. Uh yeah, I didn’t realise that it was THAT group. :p it has a completely different name. Sure I’ll remove myself real quick <3 thanks for the help
Post automatically merged:

Also, it was a friend who invited me there, I don’t usually join smaller groups
Post automatically merged:

There, should be all done. Thanks for being so patient

Status
Not open for further replies.