Declined Un-Perm-ban Me Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

VXQII XI

Aug 19, 2019
So Heres My "band":https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=VXQII+XI&Submit=Search

-So What Happened Was I was Waking Up at 7:55Pm And I was Playing With a Hacker Named "A BOY IS A GUN" like the a boy is a gun From Tyler The Creator The IGOR Album he was Anti Aiming,WallHacks,Aimboting,AutoStrafing,and Bhop hax From a Trade Server That is was Empty But me And Tyler The "Haxxor" And. then about 1 hours 30 minutes Ago The same Friccin Haccer Came on my acc just to Make me get banned on my Account (R.i.P 37's Wonderlands Account) so i checked Wonderland bans
and it says that its Permanent To Me and the reason it says that i wave a Duplicate Account but i dont Have a Duplicate but A boy is a gun's Reason says SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation and i lmao

- Why should you unban me?

-is i want to sometimes Surf,Be Friendly,and Play Deathrun And just sometimes Communicate With others and Special People like Admin,Staff,mods,Or the Owner And See if they want to do something :) And Thats Why you should unban me :DDT sQ2tWkAAF4yM

Btw You like this PicDk50QzYU0AIqpvB i Didnt makeit But @kingjediah Made This Pic

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You got banned for "Duplicate Account," which is served when someone is avoiding a ban on his/her IP address, and this ban you were avoiding was A BOY IS A GUN's. So while your story seems fake, for the sake of argument I'll take it as legitimate. Your account and IP is your responsibility. If you let someone cheat on either, then that's on you. We do not tolerate cheating under any circumstances.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.