Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaska

Apr 15, 2018
United Kingdom
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/JustaGirlWithaDream

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I don't remember 100% what happened because it was back in October (October 16th)
But I'm pretty sure I was banned for cheating, back in October obviously, this was a perm ban and I'm kinda sad about it because this was the first TF2 server I ever went on and I'd like to go back for nostalgia reasons.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
It's been 181 whole days which to put into perspective is a long time. I've evolved since October last year, investing in items and getting better at the game, I've been clean from cheating since January 1st 2018. I'd appreciate if I could be unbanned because I acknowledge my mistakes, and want to learn more from them. In case you were wondering I have deleted all TF2 cheats on my PC and have no plans to reinstall them or get any other cheats in TF2 or in any other game. If I were to be unbanned I'd want to help around with the server to somewhat redeem myself. If it's not possible to unban me I would like to know if I'm allowed to play on an alt on this server or if that is also against server rules.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
If you are truly clean from January 1st, can you explain why you are in Steam groups associated with cheating/cheaters and changed your name on April 4th to "vacced on alt"?

Alaska

Apr 15, 2018
United Kingdom
If you are truly clean from January 1st, can you explain why you are in Steam groups associated with cheating/cheaters and changed your name on April 4th to "vacced on alt"?

I'm in groups associated with cheaters because I don't mind them and most of them aren't that bad, and I prefer just to join all the groups I get invited to instead of ignoring them, I guess It's because I'm polite I suppose. Also, I changed my name to "vacced on alt" because of the amount of people who think I'm cheating because I try to headshot instead of bodyshotting. So overall main reason for both of these is trolling players who can't tell the difference between skill and cheats

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After some browsing, I came across an instance of you using cheats after the deadline you gave, specifically in a "HvH" match with another cheater. Given you've now lied on this appeal about being clean from cheats, and our zero tolerance policy on cheating anyway, I have decided against unbanning you.

Appeal denied.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
*EDIT* - I've decided to revoke my appeal declining for the slight chance that I'm incorrect about the date. I'll give you one more chance to provide a defense and reasoning for why you should still be unbanned, and then make a final decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.