Declined Unban Apeal for Gaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

W.D Gaster

Oct 14, 2017
1) Include your ban profile link.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ImLostInAPlaceThatNoOneWillHelp/

2) Explain what happend / why you have been banned
I was Playing on cp_orange_x_7 normaly until that **** join the game then after that i started to say stuff that was ''Offensive'' for that ****. then he started to say he would kick me if i continued, but honestly, saying stuff that isn't offensive isn't a Kickable offense but even if was offensive it dont deserve a f**king BAN.

3)Tell us why we should unban you
Because my ban period is over, but for some retarded reason, i got banned again on my MAIN account for ''Duplicate Account''.

W.D Gaster

Oct 14, 2017
Please provide your other account that got banned.
The first ban i got was when i had the name ''Killing Nibbas Since 1543", after i got banned, i knew =WL= had ''ip'' ban i think to alts but i had to try, so i made an alts but i got banned on the alt so was pointless, then after getting banned on my alt i checked the =WL= Bans on the forums and Yes, i saw my alt and the ban period of 2 days, that was really fine to me tbh. but 1 day later (when i thought my ban period of 1 day was over) i tried to join cp_orange_x_7 my favorite server of the =WL= community but i got the followed message that i was banned, so i checked the =WL= Bans on the forums and seen that my ban period was of 4 days now, (also i changed name to Gaster so you can see that a certain Gaster is banned for duplicate account, also if you check my profile ''history'' of recently names that i used you can see ''Killing Nibbas Since 1543" so yeah.

-W.D Gaster

W.D Gaster

Oct 14, 2017
Also, you can search ''Gaster'' on the bans and see [Gaster Banned for 4 days for duplicate account] and if you (search) the previous bans you can see [Killing Nibbas Since 1543 for Staff Disrespect that the period is already over]

Madi

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2017
Your alt was banned by the console as it was clearly seen as an attempt to evade your first ban on your main account (which you even admitted). Then, since your alt logically uses the same IP as your main, your main got banned too when you tried to rejoin as your alt's ban hadn't expired at that point.

Looking at your chatlogs you clearly did act disrespectfully. Therefore the ban was justified and you broke another rule namely attempting to evade the ban which is why you will not be unbanned.
As a little note, that:
until that **** join the game
won't really increase your chances.

Appeal denied.

Reactions: Mycin
Status
Not open for further replies.