Accepted Unban appeal (Public PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomKB

May 21, 2019
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
BoomKB#1337
Additionally, my profile is here: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=BoomKB&Submit=Search#

2.) What happened?
Reason given for perma ban: Alt account
I had been playing on one of your servers on one of the computers at my school, not realizing the possible problems that might occur. The next day, today, I tried to join up with a air-arena server, and I was greeted with the panic-inducing message, "You have been Banned, go appeal." So after a long and arduous process of trying to make and verify an account, I did some digging, and I realized the reason for my ban. I had played on a public desktop (Better than my laptop), and then someone had played on tf2 on their own account after me to show up one of my friends that were being cocky, but thats beside the point, the point is, the ban profile does not list a second account that is supposedly mine, nor was I even the one playing at the time.

3.) Why should we unban you?
I am a victim of circumstance and maybe a bit of my own stupidity, but nothing that requires a perma-ban. Please make a this a swift decision, so that I can continue playing on your servers again.

Reactions: Olaves
Status
Not open for further replies.