Declined Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i was banned for having a duplicate account, i didnt relise i was banned until months later after i created my account and played tf2

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
well first of all i wasn't informed at all until i wanted to play a game and wanted to go on "orange x1000" server, i had a history of one ban because of hacking but that was a couple years ago i was kinda stupid back then ngl, i made a new account a couple months the ban for hacking on a couple of your servers with my main account and i wanted to go on this server and it said i was banned, the reason was [SourceSleuth] Duplicate Account and i got a little confused and remembered i hacked on my main account ( my new main account is HyperUniCat TRADEIT.GG and i wasnt able to go on most of the servers with my friends so i was pretty mad, i couldnt play with my friends over a [SourceSleuth] Duplicate Account ) maybe if you could unban me from this very dumb ban maybe i could finnaly play tf2, you are taking away my happiness here damnit i want to play with my friends, and just to clerify i dont own any hacks since i got a new pc to play tf2 on mainly.
Post automatically merged:

oh and i got basically banned off another game for insulting admin

it was a year ago too so...

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
i forgot i even had those accounts but its fine if my appeal with be denied i guess i still have casual to play on.

just gonna say this, those were my alts for my old main but if you want, deny my appeal

and i wasnt talking about those accounts since i completely forgot they ever existed, i was talking about WHERE DA DONUT i guess since i was hacking i made alts to hack some more. you can find the accountin my friends list still
i have no idea why i added but i think i tried to trade with the account

there should be another account connected to my IP since it was and still is my account

but i have a vac ban on all meaning that i did hack on them just after a while i forgot those accounts existed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.