Declined Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToastOfUndead

Aug 11, 2019
Include your ban profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198383342257/

Explain what happened/why you were banned: Wonderland, please understand and do not think of this as an excuse to be unbanned and cheat more. I will try to explain the whole story: Today i was in the city for shopping, my mom and sister were home alone, my sister plays TF2 and what she told me is that she got mad about being killed by cheaters all the time so she went and searched for cheats and found LMAOBox then she proceeded to cheat on some of your other servers as well on other community servers. She later got VAC banned on that account but thing is we're in the same house and i do think it was an IP ban so i can't access Wonderland anymore and i'm very sad about it, i love playing on the jailbreak servers.

Tell us why we should revoke the punishment: I love Wonderland and i really did NOTHING wrong. It really sucks that this is happening to me and if you do not believe me, i don't mind you keeping me banned but PLEASE have some good in your heart to unban me this time, even if you do not believe me, please unban me i don't cheat and i never will, i really do hope you understand and hopefully unban me because i love your servers, they're well made and the rules for the jailbreak servers are brilliant, i even reported people who break the rules to ensure that the community was safe and fun to play. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.