Declined Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeTheDragon

Sep 12, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for "Spreading misinformation" regarding an old "reportedly" Pedophilic Staff member accusation. Yes I didn't have any actual information regarding this matter. At the time I was making jokes on why all these shitty community forums allow such horrible activity to continue. And so I was banned for Spreading misinformation when let's be real here they exist, even if you all deny it.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
At first I was content with being banned from wonderland. But after time I grew to actually miss the servers (Now that pubs is such a mess that community servers are required.) I hope that it's been long enough to say sorry about helping an accusation with no background and no actual evidence to back it up, I fully take responsibility on that and apologize. Thank you for taking the time to reading this ban appeal.

thunder

lightning
Honorary Member ★
Sep 25, 2019
Maryland
And so I was banned for Spreading misinformation when let's be real here they exist, even if you all deny it.
No evidence, no background, proven to be wrong quite a while ago, and you still are believing random rumors. If you can't hold back from spreading misinformation even in your appeal, I don't think you'll be able to hold back in servers.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.