Accepted unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

starosouls

May 14, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
discord id: 318796564221001731 (zen#1337)
old forum account is StarOfSouls (can't link because it is disabled and i don't have access to anything on it)
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I believe I was very heated in the general chat of the discord and I was upset, so I asked to be banned so I could just leave and that didn't work, so I said some slurs and pinged the admins until they banned me. I also believe that in-game I "advertised a cheat" by saying get good get lmaobox. This too was done with the intention of getting banned, rather than actually genuinely helping other people get cheats.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
In the moment, I let my frustration get to me and I realize this. I was completely wrong in what I did and I think I should be unbanned because I am a much different person now, and it has also been a considerable amount of time since this event happened. I'm also requesting my old forum account is re-activated along with the unbans of my steam and discord.
Post automatically merged:

i was able to find my old forums link in case it is needed. https://wonderland.tf/members/starofsouls.3764/

Last edited:

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
I'll look into this.
Post automatically merged:

Alright, after some time to consider. I decided to give you a chance due to your bans being old.

Since you were a staff member before, there is one condition that you need to follow as you already knew what you were doing at the past. If we ever see you breaking the rules such as spamming cheats, saying racial slurs etc... Your next ban will be permanent and unappealable. Understand?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.