Declined Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqueous

Dec 6, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82672895

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for racial and homophobic slurs and previous offences which then resulted in a permanent ban on wonderland.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I am writing to appeal my ban from your Team Fortress 2 community server. I understand that my actions were not in line with the rules and regulations of your server, and I apologize for any inconvenience or disruption I may have caused.

I take full responsibility for my actions and understand that they were inappropriate. I am willing to follow all rules and regulations in the future, and I hope that you will consider lifting my ban. I truly enjoy playing on your server and interacting with the community, and I would appreciate the opportunity to continue doing so. I was a different person back then and I have grown and I'm no longer that same person who would call people such awful things and I hope you will give another chance at redemption.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I am truly sorry for my actions and will do everything in my power to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.

Sincerely, Aqueous

Status
Not open for further replies.