Invalid Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rs1002845

Jun 1, 2018
My ban profile is here: http://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:190659777&advType=steamid&Submit

I was banned because i called an admin "gay" as a joke because he was rebelling, I wasn't serious or anything like that i was just joking around on jailbreak. then he bans me for "disrespecting staff" meanwhile before he banned me he was like "fuck this shit, im outta here" and ran/rebelled.

I should be unbanned because it was just a joke and I was just having fun instead of being serious

Vriska

(vriska)
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 5, 2017
Ohio
That is just incorrect. I did rebel as I didn't feel like doing the pokemon day which you should not use to justify your appeal as that is totally okay to do on our servers; all it did was make me kos. You were not banned because you called me gay, in reality you said "well someone else needs to go because Vriska is a pussy" to which I responded "don't player disrespect, if you say that again you will be punished" like I normally do. Then about 30 seconds later you repeated the same exact statement over mic. It doesn't matter that you were just joking, I gave you a warning which you did not listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.