Accepted Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

_3nvoy

Oct 15, 2017
https://steamcommunity.com/id/_3nvoy/

I was banned for advertising another server while on the IL Jailbreak server. There were about 10 people on the server at the time, maybe more, and a few of the people I were talking to were getting a bit bored of being on the server (we had been playing for a while). I suggested that we join a PropHunt server (joking about how we'd be the only people on the server). I put the IP of the server in chat a few times, and 3-4 other people from the server joined. Eventually, I had to leave and didn't think anything of it. I recently got back from a vacation and almost immediately joined the server, and discovered that I had been banned. I eventually found out that that event was why.

I am asking to be unbanned because I really enjoy playing on Wonderland servers (especially the IL Jailbreak) and I play on them often. As a result of this, I am adapted to the server's rule set, so joining other Jailbreak servers and learning the rules is harder than playing on WL, like I always do. Whenever there are mass freekillers, or people breaking the rules, I am one of the first people to either try and resolve the problem or call an admin. I have also made many friends on the server, so I hope that I will be able to play on it again.

Thanks,
_3nvoy

_3nvoy

Oct 15, 2017
Well can I ask why you decided to advertise other servers anyway, if as you claim were "adapted to the server's rule set?"
When I posted the IP of the server, at the time, I didn’t view it as advertising, I just wanted to be able to keep playing with the group of people I had mentioned earlier. I understand now that that action broke the rule against advertising, and will be sure to not do it again. Once again, I am sorry that I broke the rule, and I hope that I can play on you guys’ servers once again.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I will remove your ban this one time, if you share IPs to servers of other communities again, or otherwise advertise other communities/servers, you will receive an irrevocable permanent ban.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.