Declined Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Declined Appeals' started by MicroMator, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MicroMator

MicroMator Member ★

1.) Include your ban profile link:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/01115977372/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
    As In the ban I was banned multiple times for Racism and Today I haven't said anything racist I swear to God

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
    I wan't proof of the racist word I said today because apparently somebody in the server said I said something racist when my brother was playing I didn't know what it is and he told me he haven't said anything racist too so may I have proof? plus I know saying my little bro was playing isn't as much of an excuse to be believed so easily But that's the truth.

2. MicroMator

MicroMator Member ★

I have been warned If I got banned once more I'll get a perm ban that cannot be appealed

But I swear this time I haven't said anything racist and I apologize if I did, It wasn't me I won't do it again
    Give me one more chance
    I won't chat that often anymore.

3. Shadow

Shadow Headset Freak Admin ★

I disagree.
    [​IMG]

You even acknowledged 20 minutes later that you've been banned a lot before.
    upload_2018-7-5_0-54-32.png

I've also found other suspicious activities in your chatlogs from after your 1-week ban.
    upload_2018-7-5_0-52-51.png upload_2018-7-5_0-53-8.png upload_2018-7-5_0-53-27.png

You are responsible for your own account and if your so-called ''brother'' said something racist whilst playing on your account then it's still your fault.

In my honest opinion, I personally believe that the ban was justified given that you've knowingly said a racial slur twice whilst acknowledging the fact that you were on your last chance before a perma-ban.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  4. Eight

Eight Restless Super-Admin ★

Not only did you clearly break our racism rule after many punishments, and use an unprovable/unbelievable excuse of your "little brother" doing it, you also clearly stated for us here,
    Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice