Declined Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noro

Apr 27, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/01115977372/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
As In the ban I was banned multiple times for Racism and Today I haven't said anything racist I swear to God

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I wan't proof of the racist word I said today because apparently somebody in the server said I said something racist when my brother was playing I didn't know what it is and he told me he haven't said anything racist too so may I have proof? plus I know saying my little bro was playing isn't as much of an excuse to be believed so easily But that's the truth.

Noro

Apr 27, 2018
I have been warned If I got banned once more I'll get a perm ban that cannot be appealed

But I swear this time I haven't said anything racist and I apologize if I did, It wasn't me I won't do it again
Give me one more chance
I won't chat that often anymore.

Deleted member 598

Headset Freak
Sep 25, 2017
Sverige
But I swear this time I haven't said anything racist
I disagree.
unknown.png

You even acknowledged 20 minutes later that you've been banned a lot before.
Upload 2018 7 5 0 54 32

I've also found other suspicious activities in your chatlogs from after your 1-week ban.
Upload 2018 7 5 0 52 51Upload 2018 7 5 0 53 8Upload 2018 7 5 0 53 27

You are responsible for your own account and if your so-called ''brother'' said something racist whilst playing on your account then it's still your fault.

In my honest opinion, I personally believe that the ban was justified given that you've knowingly said a racial slur twice whilst acknowledging the fact that you were on your last chance before a perma-ban.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Not only did you clearly break our racism rule after many punishments, and use an unprovable/unbelievable excuse of your "little brother" doing it, you also clearly stated for us here,
I have been warned If I got banned once more I'll get a perm ban that cannot be appealed

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.