Declined Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main

Jul 15, 2018
1.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So, i had like a TF2 break of like 1 week if i remember correctly. That means i didnt start the game in this time at all. After some days i wanted to play with some friends on jailbreak again (around the 16th). So i started TF2 and joined a Jailbreak server that i commonly play on. Then i saw the screen that i got banned. I instantly checked the ban list wich is the same reason as last time. I checked my groups and left to group immediately. The reason why i was in there again was becourse my friend forgot about this that he isnt allowed to join on this acc in the group (and yes im sharing my acc). So he joined again that group. I hope i can get another chance to play again on wonderland.

2.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I always enjoy playing on WL so i hope i can get back AGAIN on the server. Also i made a lot of friends there and i would miss it really to play there.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Your account is your responsibility, and you were warned on your previous appeal that future bans for associating with cheater groups (especially rejoining the same group you were banned for before) would be non-appealable. While I may consider future appeals, for now you will be left banned.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.