Declined unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

huzaifa

Nov 3, 2018
1.my steam profile link is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848650536/.

2.i got banned because players thought if i was hacking but i was not and i never did.if someone hasn't done anything wrong and he got banned without a proper reason.
now i can't even play with other steam id's on wonderland servers.

3.I kindly request that you unban me.Wonderland are the only fun servers.and i get to play only on wonderland servers

huzaifa

Nov 3, 2018
1.my steam profile link is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848650536/.

2.Players also threatened me that they will ban me but the actual reason which i saw in your "BANS" section says that i have created a duplicate account which i donot have a prior knowledge.now whichever account i create , i get banned from wonderland servers. Pls unban me from wonderland servers because i am not a hacker.

3.I kindly request that you unban me.Wonderland are the only fun servers.and i get to play only on wonderland servers

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You were banned on this account for "SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation" -
Subsequently, you have been banned on this account and others for attempting to avoid that ban. Other accounts of yours:
What is your response to this? Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

huzaifa

Nov 3, 2018
after i got banned i tried to create another steam account so that i could play on wonderland servers but when i created those other steam accounts, i still get banned. now if i create another steam account i will banned from that too and i dont know why.

huzaifa

Nov 3, 2018
You were banned on this account for "SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation" -
Subsequently, you have been banned on this account and others for attempting to avoid that ban. Other accounts of yours:
What is your response to this? Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.
after i got banned from wonderland servers, i created another steam account so that i could play on wonderland servers.But when i created this another account, i again got banned.Now no matter how many accounts i create, i get banned and i dont know why,

huzaifa

Nov 3, 2018
why does all my accounts get banned.does it mean that i cant play on wonderland servers forever.the other accounts were created so that i could play on another account if the current account is not working.it wasnt created for hacks.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
If you are banned, you can not try to avoid your ban using different accounts.

the other accounts were created so that i could play on another account if the current account is not working.it wasnt created for hacks.
So the account that was first banned was created for hacks?

huzaifa

Nov 3, 2018
yes but my real account is the one that i gave the link to you and it was not created after the ban but it was my real account,and it existed even before the ban.(you can check the hours).
The account which is banned is my brother's account and he got banned but it banned me as well on the same PC. Sir the account which i gave the link to you is my personal account and there is no "hack" ban on it but it is banned for duplicate but it was "my" personal account.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
The excuse of this being your brother's fault is one that is unprovable and frankly unbelievable on my end, especially as your "brother's" account is a throwaway alt used to cheat on our servers a mere 2 hours before you were banned. Either way, cheating is not tolerated under any circumstances, and so I must leave your IP address banned.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.