Declined Unban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkers Chips

Nov 3, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/acitizen
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.ph...Zoey+From+Fortnite+Battle+Royal&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Alright, so when I was on achievement engineer, I was ranking up my strange sniper, headshotting players that were AFK,
I admit some of the shots I were taking looked rather dodgy, I was moving my mouse around frantically and then out of nowhere I get disconnected,
and see:
"You are BANNED appeal on the forums."
After checking on bans.wonderland.tf I saw my name

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Starting off, not going to lie I was VERY upset with this.

As for a year+ I have been playing on servers owned by wonderland such as Combat surfing and the minecraft trade servers with friends, and now I am left to play on other servers, in which none of them are as fun, due to the high base of players, it was always so much better, and I know that sounds cheesy, but it is true.
Second, me cheating would make me get VAC banned anyways, or even banned from matchmaking, which would just stop me from being able to play at all. So why would I lose it all.
Third, I have had past experience as staff on games such as Garry's mod, which I'm sure there aren't the same kind of ways of checking on players, however if any staff would like to monitor me play to make sure, then I'm more than happy to do that, I really would not mind whatsoever. (Considering staff have any spare time, that is.)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Please unprivate your Steam profile & explain to us your VAC ban.

Also, many cheats can slip past the VAC ban system, you being not VAC banned for cheating at that date, would not prove you weren't cheating.

Walkers Chips

Nov 3, 2018
I have un-privated my profile, and the VAC ban was on counter-strike:global offensive, It was a stupid idea, I knew I deserved my punishment, I knew what I was doing was wrong and I apologise, however this is not the same case on team fortress 2 but I understand your concern.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After reviewing the SMAC detection, there is nothing that would indicate it is a false positive. Your ban will remain.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.