Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHelixCode

May 19, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
(If you have your Steam account linked on your forum account, this step is not a requirement.)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I have been banned due to another user on my computer hacking (listed as aimbot on banlist) on one of the servers. This was on another account which I'm assuming was F2P. An hourish afterwards, I decide to play on a zombie server, only to be banned as it assumes that my account is a alternate account to bypass the ban as listed on the banlist.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I really enjoy playing on the servers and would like to do so. I do not ignore the fact that it was my fault that the other user had hacked on my computer but I wish to appeal as I had no bad intentions and seek to not let this happen again. I am also aware that this sounds very unbelievable but I hope that you can see the possibility of such an outcome.

TheHelixCode

May 19, 2019
Yeah I get that, and the fact that someone did use my computer to hack is entirely my fault, i don't deny that. I trusted a family member to play on it, leaving him unsupervised. The story is pretty unbelievable but that's just how it was. I don't believe in hacking and never will. Other than that, I don't have much to say to sway your opinion. I would like to play but I understand if you don't lift the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.