Declined Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

the cheese

Sep 13, 2019
My wonderland ban info: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=UncleToast&Submit=Search
Reason:Racist,Being toxic
Why you should unban me: I got banned for saying the (n word) but i didnt say it completley i said nig whic at the time i didnt know that you cant even reffer to the word i trully appolagize for that, i dont remember when i was toxic i think it was on jb i got mad for being killed beacuse i rebelled whic also i appolagize for.I trully appolagize for my beahaviour i will never say anything racist or toxic on your server ever again if i do please admin or mod permanetly ban me i deserve it if i say anyhing racist ever again Thank you for reading this message.
Post automatically merged:

sorry for the other unban appeal i didnt know how to delete it beacuse i posted it in the wrong way
so i hope a admin closed it

Last edited:

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
You said it not knowing you could refer to the n word with it however theres not much else which you usually refer to in such a manner. You have an incredible amount of punishments for racism and one would assume you learned from all of them, your ban is two weeks and it will remain that way, as well as your next punishment for the same will result in permanent ban, please learn from your mistakes.
Appeal declined.

Reactions: pancakes_
Status
Not open for further replies.