Declined Unban for "Projectile Aimbot"

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceCream

Dec 11, 2017
profile link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198392165981/
What Happened?
I don't recall doing projectile aimbot though i'm not sure if it's associated with my other account which is currently in a VAC ban status which occurred 2 years ago. I how ever do recall doing a glitch on the server which gives player +500-1500 hp bonus though I think this might be from another server. I do believe this ban occurred a long time ago possibly a year ago when I used to use external programs as an advantage. Which is most likely why I am banned for permanent.

Why should I be unbanned?
I don't really recall the incident occurring but most likely related to my other account which used to use a external software to gain an advantage on some servers. I have started fresh with a new account which is not connected to any software of any type since i'm doing trading and I do not want to run a risk of losing an valuables. In order to prevent anything or any bans like this from occurring again I decided to take that software of mine and delete it as well as deleting the email which I got for the downloader of the software. Thank you for reading.

IceCream

Dec 11, 2017
Because i have realized that there is no point in using any sort of external program to just gain an advantage because no matter how hard you try to hide what you have done there will always be that nice little hammer that will soon enough fall on your head. also because i don't want to lose any valued items since i first got the VAC on my other Acc.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
To be clear what happened was they were demonstrating themselves giving health to an enemy player with the Huntsman, thereby using their cheats. After I saw that happen I placed the ban on them. If there was any use of an aim/wall assist whilst fighting other users or something of the sort then I missed it.

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
I've decided to not unban you, mainly on the basis you lied about using the hacks on this account nor could I find trading as a compelling reason.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.