Declined unban from every server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugboi

Nov 26, 2017
1.) Include your ban profile link:
http://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Final Warning&advType=reason
only way I could find it

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
so I was playing jailbreak when a admin changed his name, so then I asked in chat "hey (admin name), why did you change your name?" after that without any warnings, I get banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Never gave any warnings before getting banned, also I asked why they changed their name but didn't exposed if they were an admin or not, and if that admin was going undercover, then I didn't know. I also promise I won't do it again, and I never break promises

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
Clearing this up, I did warn you. Vriska and I joined your server after a handful of reports came through from it, when we joined you said "Hi Mycin and Vriska!" Immediately revealing that we had joined the server. I warned you not to reveal staff or else I would have to ban and/or mute you. Once the server had calmed down and Vriska had left, I decided to rejoin under a different name and picture, and clear any chat colors or trace that I was staff so I could quietly watch the server. On arrival, you said "Hi Mycin, why did you change your name?" revealing me again. For quick confirmation, I'll tag @Vriska to confirm that I did in fact warn you.

Status
Not open for further replies.