Accepted Unban on Pinkie Is Stinky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2018
Who banned you? I'm not sure, I just know Kat was the first to encounter me.

When were you banned? (Time/Date) 08-12-19 / 20:21

Why were you banned? I assume it was for prank calling and false slay/Illegal Friendly Fire and then going on an alt because I was gagged/guard banned

Are you at fault? Yes.

Previous Offenses: None that I can remember except for a few mutes or gages from like last year or something

Why should we unban you? I just felt like extremely happy and I was and no way at all trying to ruin others experience. That tf2 jailbreak server is the only place where I can play with other people because I don't enjoy other servers. I understand what I did was wrong and won't be doing it again. I am not trying to guilt-trip anybody into unbanning me I'm just requesting that I be unbanned because this is my favorite server and I'm so sorry for doing what I did today. I don't know what I was thinking when I went on an alt just so I can show people it is me and I can speak. I understand that I am at fault and should be banned. I'm just asking if the ban can be not permanent and instead for like a couple of weeks or just guard ban. I fully apologize for what I have done and hope to be unbanned or have it reduced.

Additional info: I take full responsibility for what occurred today and will never do it again. More to add: In the report, it was also said I was harassing and not giving orders which those 2 are not true. I do take full responsibility for the rest of my actions.

Thanks for reading have a good day.
Post automatically merged:

By the way I didn't know the format to do it in and couldn't find it so I just put what I believe was the most important information

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well I assume the ban being requested doesn't apply now. Don't request a ban if you're going to regret it soon after.

Anyway, I understand that you regret avoiding punishment, however you still committed the offense and have committed various others as well. Therefore, I'll only shorten your bans to 3 days. Do not do stuff like this again, as we will not be as generous in the future.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.