Accepted Unban plead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Framed

Sep 28, 2018
hi my name is steven and i'm a player within the tf jailbreak community , i was playing around in a wonderland server about 4 to 5 months and i went on blue and i made the dumb mistake of doing what i saw in a video once , ( getting a mass collateral kill) i did it under the supervision of an admin , as time passed i realised that the tf jailbreak servers are limited and not as popular as wonderland i have been regretting the dumb action i once did , i enjoy playing jailbreak servers being warden and prisoners is very fun , i think i should be unbanned because i have been banned for months now and i miss being able to go to one of your servers please hear my pleas of being unbanned thankyou for reading
steam username :Framedllama

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I've decided to shorten your permanent guardban to just a day-long one. This means that it will expire after 24 hours of being alive on RED. Please accept my friend request so we can organize a time for your guardban to be changed, and make sure to be more compliant with our rules in the future.

*EDIT* - Mistook a permanent teamban for a permanent server ban when I was searching your punishments on wln!b (Discord bot command). You've been unbanned and I won't be replacing it with a teamban since you've already served out multiple months banned. Nonetheless, please be more complaint with our rules in the future.

Appeal accepted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Framed
Status
Not open for further replies.