Declined UnBan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unreal_cheese

Mar 26, 2019
So I REALLY like wonderland servers and play on them just about everyday as I do casual but one day I go into a wonderland server and get banned for "Duplicate Account" I NEVER hack nor do i ever plan to in the future, so I have no idea why I am banned and since my little brother plays on the same pc as me and plays the same game different accounts we both got banned without realizing why and how, so if I can get another account unbanned my little bro's one that would be nice but not likely.

I play on wonderland a lot and being banned from one of your favorite servers is very heart breaking (for me at least i love these servers) and I am not associated with any type of 'hacking" the only thing when i do is when asking other ppl what they think of lmaobox although not in game only in steam or discord since i dont want a chance to MAYBE get banned for saying lmaobox. Also I have heard source sleuth can make mistakes and i think these might be one of them

btw here is my LB account steam ID

STEAM_0:1:455901764

https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=brine&Submit=Search his account name is brine, how ever if i cant get him unbanned then please tell me how i can thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.