Accepted Unban Request: Beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:151052723&advType=steamid&Submit#

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for putting the link to an mge server in the chat multiple times, this was because there was a really pretentious little kid, id say 9 or 10, who was being really rude to the people on the server, i wanted to mess with him and kinda put him down a peg by beating him in mge, but he wouldn't respond to the request and didnt want to add me. we had the whole server onto it and everyone was calling out the guy because he was a dick.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I feel like i should be unbanned because im a very active member of the [Turbine 24/7 Item Server] and i have fun with a lot of people on there, you can ask people like RandomCoolGuy, r4t tuba god, or The Drunken Designer | #TF2SP, this server has brought me joy, and with joy despair, but its just a thing i do to chill out and have fun

It seems to me you were the toxic one, your chatlog is full of you spamming insults so I really can't see any reason to unban you.
yes, if you look at the chatlogs i do seem toxic, and yes i will agree it was toxic, but if you were able to look at a demo of voice comms, he was blatantly insulting, teasing, and being super rude and toxic to other devoted members of the wonderland.tf community, and this was way before I, and some people on the server got involved with the chat spam to try and fight fire with fire

Someone else breaking the rules doesn't make it okay for you to be toxic.
well then shouldnt they be punished as well? seeing as they were toxic first, technically the situation would not have happened without them... here is their steam link if it helps. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198415308383
and im serious when i say that if i could get unbanned, i wont be toxic, i wasnt toxic before the incident, and i wont be toxic after, i just want a fun place to play on, ya know

I don't have any evidence said user was toxic just your word, the offense of advertising is also much worse than being a small bit toxic.
okay, lets push the toxicity aside... so advertising, id like to make the stance that i am in no way affiliated with or have ever been affiliated with GPG clan (the clan that owns the server) it was simply a snark way of kinda telling him off and seeing if i could get some action other than playing turbine for 3 hours, im not sure how exactly servers work but only 2 people seemed interested in seeing the fight, and when they got onto the mge server i quickly told them they might as well go back to turbine because the other guy didn't want to fight. when i got on turbine i saw them back there as if they had never left (besides points resetting, but who cares about that... its turbine) and they didn't seem at all interested in the server after they had joined it. like how people would talk about a movie or tv show they liked.

TL;DR: im not part of the GPG clan, nor have i ever been, the effect of me putting the ip seemed so minuscule that it would not effect your player count directly in any way.
if this is a problem i will step down from my case, and if it isnt, and i could be ridden from this ban, i would make sure to only give people the ip if they have me added on steam, and if they are interested in the endeavor.

The rules clearly state advertising in any format is forbidden including pasting IP's in chat, you thinking that it doesn't hurt doesn't really change that.
yes i understand that advertising is very very against the rules, i would like to ask if i could take this experience as a warning, and if i were to ever break the advertising rule again, or any rule in general, which i wont, i will gladly and justly take my ban without making a single comment or unban request

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
Okay, I've made my decision, I will pardon you.
However, if you are ever caught violating any rule again, be it spamming, advertising or being toxic you will be banned permanently regardless of the situation.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.