Invalid Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

TymD

Aug 25, 2018
1)https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134203233/ My Steam Profile

2)So here the story,i got ban today(25/08/2018)on the server(Jailbreak 7.0). I was on Guard side, i was killing every rebellers that had ammo or that killed or tried to kill me, at a moment i killed a rebeller and Last Guard appears, so that mean i need to kill everyone, i killed multiples inmates around me that tried to kill me or just standed there, and people started to be shocked, they then started to flagged me but i yelled in my microphone. <<It "Last Guard" guys>>.And another person did also said that.But on 3/4 flagged warnings, the last person flagged me anyways ,and i found myself Banned. I also find out that i also get banned from others server and fastly created an accounts on the forums to get me unban.

3) I found that, unfair to get ban just like that. People maybe didn't know that is was "Last Guard" and flagged me by accidents or did it just because they were outraged by me killing them. Also i was very shocked that just getting flagged would result you in getting Ban,so i wish to be unban, i did absolutly nothing i just followed the rules of "last guard".

Also i don't have any proof of what happened on Jailbreak 7.0 or Jailbreak 24/7 (old server name).

Thanks.
I hope a moderator replies As soon as possible.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Your ban has already expired, they only last half an hour.

Given you don't have any proof of the RDM abuse, however, there's not much I can do to punish the users who flagged you.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.