Unban the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tex

Jan 28, 2019
How this forum game works is you are basically replicating one of those low grammar ban appeal attempts while also accepting the appeal of the person above you for a completely delusional reason.

so my friend was on blue team and he was an engineer so he built an exit in his spawn and put the entrance outside and i was a spy so i could go threw it and get into their spawn then an admin abuser came up to me and baned me, i did nothing wrong pls unban thx

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
I'll unban you, just make sure that you don't make the same mistakes again.

Though, I was banned for posting the wrong content on discord and after that complaining about shit owners in the tf2 servers. I blame ray bad admin

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
Alright, I’ve decided to unban you since I also agree that Ray is a badmin.

Apparently I was banned for using aimbot on the 2fort server? First off, you got no evidence, and second, if I was using aimbot why didn’t I receive a warning from a staff member to stop? The admin abuse is real.

pancakes_

Feb 19, 2019
I'll unban you because the admin didn't have any evidence.

I was banned because I accidentally started to mass freekill everyone multiple rounds during jailbreak XD wHy did captain weeb ban me he is admin abusing OMG

Castlemario

May 14, 2019
Unbanned, have a good eye mate.

Speaking of which, I was banned cause this person said he was the richest person in the server then I proceeded to call him a certain religious following. I was only asking if he really was, cause that's right... right guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.