Declined Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

sand

Dec 14, 2020
I am here because I am accused of ddos and I don't know why so ill send the link of what I think the first ban is justified because i am indeed guilty of the first but the perma ban does not make any sense https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=true&searchText=STEAM_0:0:511730895 so i was starting my day in wonderland as usual hanging out with my friends then I had left the game to mess with offline console commands then I came back at around 9 pm to join my friends and now I am banned I at least want to see screen shots of what I did wrong and where the proof of me encouraging ddosing is if I know it says that I cant but I did not do it so yeah if you want to fix things out or show me what I did wrong I would really like it. -sand/sandwich and if this apeal is flawed please tell me and I will try and fix it.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
ouzFH90.png

sand

Dec 14, 2020
ahhhhh I can see why it was nothin but a joke but i can see everything right so yea thanks I can understand it now as theres nothin wrong about it again thanks for lettin me see :) i thought about the stuff i did recently so its justified

Status
Not open for further replies.