Accepted Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangshaymin

Feb 28, 2018
STEAM_1:1:126897357

Back then I was being stupid on your jailbreak servers, I would freekill a lot and I would also freekill with my friends when ever I would get mad at people for killing me I would also team kill sometimes when a warden would get me mad and calling me a "Noob", After being banned for maybe a year or two I really haven't been freekilling on other servers and that I knew if I would try to freekill on the other servers I would get banned.

So I would like to be unband because sometimes my friends would like me to join the wonderland jailbreak server when I know I cant, and also that I knew that back then I was being a little brat and kill almost my entire team and or the entire server but I have changed threw the past year and I would like to play on your jailbreak servers again.

Fangshaymin

Feb 28, 2018
The appeal format asks you to link the ban you're appealing, please do that. If you're unable to link it, please explain why.

STEAM_0:0:121470949
I believe I have found it, the name is WonderLand LA | Jailbreak and this was the only one that I have found, or do you guys have more then one server named the same thing?
Idk ether way I hope this is the right one.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
STEAM_0:0:121470949
I believe I have found it, the name is WonderLand LA | Jailbreak and this was the only one that I have found, or do you guys have more then one server named the same thing?
Idk ether way I hope this is the right one.
Is there anyway you can prove that is your account? We need to make sure.

*EDIT* - Possibly by trying to connect to our servers.

Fangshaymin

Feb 28, 2018
the
the ban is correct back then my name was "IM THAT GUY" or sometimes "THAT ONE GUY", but the steam ID is wrong I didnt know what you meant by Steam ID until my friends told me, sorry for the mistake of the ID STEAM_1:1:126897357 here is my steam ID and I have checked if it works several times and it always leads to my account.

Reactions: Eight

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright thanks. I've decided to have your ban removed, I hope to not encounter any future issues with you. I'd reccomend reading over our Server Rules as well.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.