Not open for further replies.

Snipers_

Jul 22, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Snipers_/ | Snipers_#2089

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
False Community Misconduct Allegation

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I should be unbanned because all of this was unfair. Because of my helpdesk forum I made a while back https://wonderland.tf/threads/what-happened-now.21348/#post-112037 I wont be repeating most but rather will just be saying why I think the ban was unfair and/or just planned and targetted harassment.

My proof:
1. I noticed that every server I joined there was a moderator there, I never remember there always being a staff member ingame since back then half of them weren't even doing their job. This is because they were just trying to use SOMETHING or get some sprinkle of dirt on me just to get me banned again
2. I was never reported for anything while I was unbanned. I wasn't reported for doing something illegal, I wasn't reported for being toxic, I wasn't reported for anything but still got banned; this show I did NOTHING wrong to the community to even make my ban reason "Community Misconduct"
3. Never was mean to people, the most I said was "oh well deal with it" never told someone to kys, never said f you, never said anything that would be remotely rude
4. Never rule bended, never tried to loop hole the rules. When I said a legal nuke day I knew it was going to get denied because "its too hard, people aren't going to understand" I was just listening to what the rules SAID and tried to see if it was fair or not so I didnt get banned for doing it
5. When I got my ONE and ONLY EVER warning I GOT AT ALL it was just PB threatening me with a ban for even bringing up disaster days, not doing them, bringing them up. Even with the 15 moderators on my back no one ever said I was doing was wrong, if I was being toxic or to calm down
6. I was never punished while I was unbanned. Never got force-slain for freekill, Never got muted for a minor toxic remark, Never got gagged, Never got kicked from a server, Never got fired either. If my mic was messed up I unwardened so I didn't freekill (even though when people said it was it was just toxic people trying to make me unwarden). So if I really had been misconduct I would of ATLEAST gotten ONE punishment to back that up but I wasn't because the ban came out of no where and wasn't justifiable.
7. Again me being toxic on the discord; I wasn't. Said I had old evidence of people breaking rules, was I ever going to show it? No. I was just trolling on the discord, did it make people mad? Yes, was the reasons reasonable? No, I probably said nuke day shouldn't have been banned and got people mad.
8. Steam comments; did I tell people things they did wrong to me? Yes. Did I start a fuss after they replied? No, some even removed them. Also, I remember that back then it didnt matter what you said to someone on steam comments because It wasn't in the wonderland tf circle. So, this reason for "acting the same way" is so so unjustifiable.
9. My ninth and final reason. Was I ever acting the same way. If I was TRULY acting the same way; I would of: Done hard days, talked fast to where NO ONE could hear the orders, got punished at least once, gotten fired, mass freekilled, been favortist to poopy joe and jimmy (I even told them not to play with me for a while), would of provoked, would of done illegal ff and illegal minigame variations and more that I can't think of. I was never acting the same way besides maybe some orders I did and some times when I got mad even though people were acting mad to ME.

In conclusion: I see that this ban was just targeted to just remove me, It was quick and not gradual, It was obvious on the moderator side (because when I was asking questions on if something was legal I got ghosted so that could be prime evidence that my messages were being relayed), I even made a list of things I did and what not to do so that I never could get banned unless it was just direct harassment from the mods. Even after the ban I was mature and didn't cry because I really did change. The main reason I was told I got banned was because Community Misconduct. What does community misconduct mean? "Well it means you were being mean and did some stuff." It was always vague reasons because I really did nothing wrong. The REAL main reason I was banned was because people didn't like me; why? Because they just didn't like the orders I did. Because of this I was banned because it looked bad on the staff's side for not banning me because people didn't LIKE me; not because I was breaking rules, because people didn't LIKE me. I can see this appeal just being denied for it being too early for a unban or it not seeing "sincere enough" or "your points are wrong". I love jailbreak and actually loved how I can actually get to play with my friends again after being banned for a very bland reason with little backup besides nuke day and freekills. Now that nuke day is gone mint's main reasons was because of toxicity which were all bland reasons and untrue because some people did say I changed and matured a bit. I'll retry in the reasonable times later even though I know it'll also get denied for "not believing you changed" or "you dont seem sincere". But I hope this will make the moderators think instead of just using the same excuses with little backup and stop harassing me just for being a power tripper (which everyone acts like in Jailbreak)
Post automatically merged:

PS: I just got out of a heated discussion that took 3 hours and woke up at 4 AM unexpectedly so I may have gone on and on about nothing important and I may not have talked in complete sentences, so take as if I just talked about something over and over with change of little points.

Last edited:

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
It's time to touch grass rather than being a general nuisance, ruining people's experience, and power tripping in a jailbreak server.
STEAM_0:1:534439360 - Steam ID of OP If needed
Appeal Declined, Ban is unappealable indefinitely.
Try not to get banned in other communities

Status
Not open for further replies.