Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8006

ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354591260
Name: Deadspoon
Date: 05/25/20 or 05/26/20, it happened around midnight time Central
Server: Wonderland.tf Jailbreak - IL
What Happened: So there are two parts of the report/video, so I'll explain it. For the first part, the warden (Person being reported) did cell wars but added an unfair twist to it: "Your cell MUST have 2 players in it or else you are KOS. If you were the only one in your cell when you spawned in, you won't be KOS." This is very unfair, as the chances that the warden knows who spawned in by themselves or Reds spawning in with 3+ players in the cell is almost impossible and is a very unfair variant of Cell Wars. For the second part of the video, the warden said some orders, but I didn't hear him, so I asked for a repeat and I was AFK while doing so. However, the warden thought he did not need to do a repeat at all and just killed me right where I was standing, which would be free killing.
Also, to add on, he tried to attempt to do "Shoot or Don't Shoot," which is an ILLEGAL day/game. However, I did not record this (So I can't report him for that), as I just joined in and I was able to convince him to stop the game, but that just shows he does not understand the rules.
Proof: Youtube Video

Status
Not open for further replies.