Resolved Unfair Warden/No Microphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

tizzly

a idiot sandwich
★ Donor ★
Jul 7, 2018
Seattle, Washington
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304045164
Player name: XXdestroyerXX
Date of incident: 4:25~ PM
Server name / IP: 74.91.115.80:27016 | ★ WonderLand IL | Jailbreak - Custom Warden - !wmenu
Proof of evidence in form of:

Screenshot stamps:

Screenshot 1) XXdestroyerXX types !w and Wardens himself
Screenshot 2) XXdestroyerXX spams "FREEDAY FOR ALL" 10 seconds later after wardening himself.
Screenshot 3) XXdestroyerXX saying "YOUR WELCOME" and Cheesebean tells XXdestoryerXX to get off if he doesn't have microphone, XXdestroyerXX responds with "NO" which I should have screenshotted.
Screenshot 4) XXdestroyerXX enters armory and begins to armory-camp which is is banned. He also says "i wont leave until canille leaves"

I
Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:

Last round before XXdestroyerXX begain to commit breaking the rules, I was neithertheless a brutal warden. XXdestroyerXX kept saying that he can kill me and will warden himself, basically trashtalking about me. and give freeday to all REDs. But back to the point, next round I decided to let someone else go warden, and here XXdestroyerXX goes warden (Screenshot 1) the problem with him going Warden is he doesn't have a mic, and 10 seconds later he announces it's freeday when also isn't allowed right away after wardening. (Screenshot 2) when someone in the RED told him you have to have a mic to be on BLU, he responded with a "NO" which I decided to step up and say that you're not allowed to be a warden and give all REDs freeday right away. Less than 10 seconds later he hops back into Armory, and begins to camp there while it's banned, I was going to tell him you can't armory camp, but I was muted at that time. Then I left the server to go report him.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    545.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    552.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 15
  • ar.jpg
    ar.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 15
  • ar2.jpg
    ar2.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 16

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright, very sorry for the unreasonably long wait.

After reviewing the evidence, I have concluded to only give them a short guardban that essentially serves the purpose of warning them. This is why:
  • While they did seemingly go warden and give orders without using mic, wardens are allowed to declare a freeday once in a while (of course though, it can't be constant). Furthermore, I can't definitely prove they have no microphone from the proof given, neither that they were blocking users with a mic from BLU.
  • The proof of armory camping doesn't prove a lot, that message of not leaving until "canille" leaves isn't in his chat-logs despite the other messages shown in the screenshots being in them. Furthermore, we don't know the context of why he's in armory from just those two screenshots, for all we know he could've been fighting off rebellers.
Nonetheless, they did violate rules by giving warden orders through chat, however I don't feel it's very severe to place a large guardban, since it was a one-time thing that I'd usually only warn for.

I will, however, gag them for ghosting, as shown here:
1PAQlZV.png

Thanks for your report!

Status
Not open for further replies.