Accepted Unfairly Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Include your ban profile link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/EXPLODINGDRAGON/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I wasn't on at the time of the ban, and when i launched team fortress 2 to play on one of the servers i was told i was banned, so i went to the ban log and it said this:
Upload 2018 3 26 23 10 5
so i have been permanently banned, at a time i wasn't even on, with no proof, for a reason i didn't do, this is the time i got on
Upload 2018 3 26 23 11 15

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Because i was unfairly banned at a time i was not on the servers, with the admin having no proof,
Upload 2018 3 26 23 12 51
Whilst banning multiple other people indefinitely for the same or similar reason

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Yes, I was sorting through past chat-logs and banning users who I observed violating our advertising other servers/communities rule, and you were one of them. I do have proof of you having violated this rule by pasting the IP to a different community in chat, and will provide proof in a private conversation upon request.

Yes, I was sorting through past chat-logs and banning users who I observed violating our advertising other servers/communities rule, and you were one of them. I do have proof of you having violated this rule by pasting the IP to a different community in chat, and will provide proof in a private conversation upon request.
that wasn't advertising... i was trying to teach someone how to rocket jump (if you check i was talking to ashton)

yes i did paste an ip, but not to advertise, i was simply trying to help someone out.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
that wasn't advertising... i was trying to teach someone how to rocket jump (if you check i was talking to ashton)

yes i did paste an ip, but not to advertise, i was simply trying to help someone out.
You must be thinking of something else, because this doesn't make sense given you were pasting the IP to a Jailbreak server, nor was there any context of you trying to help teach someone how to rocket jump.

This would be in violation of our rules anyway, you are simply not allowed to paste the IPs to other communities or otherwise promote/advertise them.

You must be thinking of something else, because this doesn't make sense given you were pasting the IP to a Jailbreak server, nor was there any context of you trying to help teach someone how to rocket jump.

This would be in violation of our rules anyway, you are simply not allowed to paste the IPs to other communities or otherwise promote/advertise them.
Would you mind showing me the proof? Cause the only ip i have ever pasted was to a rocket jump server, unless i accidentally pasted a previously copied ip. The only other reason (other than pasting an incorrect ip) i can think of is a fake account impersonating me. (I don't mind weather the proof if in dm/pm or on this ban appeal)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ok, I've sent you the proof in a private conversation. Do keep in mind that there's no possibility of you having been wrongly banned because you were being impersonated, these logs are under your Steam ID.

Ok, thank you for the proof, and i have checked and it definately goes to a jailbreak server
(Flux.tf i believe) and i recall doing a random game of "Hide & Seek" in team fortress 2 (If there are any chats before this to confirm, please provide) however i couldn't find a wonderland jailbreak server, i wasn't doing this to advertise (And i thought it meant no advertising, meaning telling other people to join a different server community, permanently) i wasn't doing it in a malicious way, or to advertise, i do understand the ban now, but i still don't understand why it is a permanent ban (i sent this same msg in the pm 7 mins ago, i dont know if you got notified so im re-posting it here)

Madi

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2017
I'll remove your ban under the condition that you will not break our rules again. Doing otherwise will result in the renewal of your ban.

Request granted, ban lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.