Ur nightmare

Mar 3, 2021
Admins on server are very unfriendly apollo ban me cuz i use my national language cuz on server i see 1 guy from my country and one more admin blame me for blue sniper free kill cuz he dont know what AFK is and he try to say me something wierd things please figure it out.

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands

Ur nightmare

Mar 3, 2021
I have just a few questions for you

Do you know about our ruling on other languages than English?

What does AFK Mean to you in the context of jailbreak?

What do you mean? Do you mean he is doing trick orders? Is he explaining the ruilings?
He say something wierd idk what that mean
Post automatically merged:

I have just a few questions for you
Yea

Do you know about our ruling on other languages than English?
I know cuz i read rules but no one rule say u cant use other lague

What does AFK Mean to you in the context of jailbreak?
Stay in one place and dont do anything but admins have other words

What do you mean? Do you mean he is doing trick orders? Is he explaining the ruilings?
He say something wierd idk what that mean

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Just to clarify somethings in case you are confused:
If you are not very educated on our rules you can gladly do so by educating yourself and going to check out our rules in the rules section of the forums which I will post here in case you are confused as to where to find it.
This includes all of the rules for the individual game modes that Wonderland has to offer. I will also tell you what our rules are for speaking foreign languages:
4. No matter where you're from, it'd be appreciated if you could stick to English only so that most people (especially staff members) can understand you.
This is something that we enforce quite a bit considering that some of our servers have bilingual people who speak different languages other than English and we have some people who do not speak English so we normally have to enforce this kind of ruling.

Now if you are confused about what AFK means in JB then I will gladly tell you what it is defined as in our rules.
AFK: basic keyboard actions are forbidden. This covers movement, un-AFK taunts, voice commands.
  • Crouching is not AFK. Any order to AFK means REDs must stand up (unless a day is active which disallows this.)
  • Spraying sprays/Noisemakers are not AFK.
This rule is pretty self-explanatory in it itself but, if you are confused about anything you can ask admins in the helpdesk on our forums or in the discord if you are confused about anything.

But, if you are confused about anything else you can ask Apollo questions as to why he banned you but, he was asked about the situation and said that he warned you via Voice Chat so if you do not heed his warnings at that point it is all on you.