Declined Ungag and mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBermit_CEO

Jul 17, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
steam account is already linked to my wonderland.tf

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was playing late at night, and I was having a really good time, so much so that I said something which I know I shouldn't have when looking at what I had said earlier. I had baited a racial slur. Now this isn't my first offense and I know this, but my previous offense with mute/gag was about like 2 years ago or even more.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Now this isn't my first offense and I know this, but my previous offense with mute/gag was about like 2 years ago or even more. I have taken the time to really reevaluate myself and acknowledge that what I had done was wrong. My recent offense being 2 years ago shows that I haven't been reminded of not doing this type of stuff. I am happy that I have gotten repercussions it this time, but hope that I can be forgiven for my actions as I love playing on your servers and even stream the game sometimes. Thank you.

Prolix

disassociating
Honorary Member ★
Dec 18, 2020
Hell
We do not allow racial slurs or racial slur variants on our servers. Seeing your long punishment history, I believe you have had enough time to know what's allowed and what isn't. This is your fifth punishment regarding racism.

my previous offense with mute/gag was about like 2 years ago or even more. I have taken the time to really reevaluate myself and acknowledge that what I had done was wrong. My recent offense being 2 years ago shows that I haven't been reminded of not doing this type of stuff.

As you can see, your most recent punishment was 11 months ago, in August of 2020. You were warned that your next offense would be permanent.

Appeal Declined

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.