2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Gag:
[TD]
Toxic behavior, use of racial slur, and spam. Many previous offenses.[/TD]​
Mic:
[TD]
spam[/TD]​

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
It's been hell trying to play JB with no communication since it is based on it. It has also been a while and I think I have served the sentence. I like the people and the community even though I'm toxic. As the admin who muted me would say "you are just trying to be an obnoxious kid and no one likes you." I see what he is saying, and I've had time to reflect and NOT do that anymore.

Plus I have this from last time:

Heyo! You all probably know me for doing not good things such as excessive mic spam, toxicity, talking back to staff, and just being a loud and obnoxious Tyler1 wannabe. I understand this is probably going to get shot into the ground since you all have probably banned me for something or another, but believe it or not, I keep coming back. Not to be a toxic a**hole, but because I really enjoy the wonderland servers and community as a whole. I have been on for almost a year now, and have donated three times now (give or take). Its unfortunate that you all always run into when I'm being toxic due to the fact that you are on because someone reported me. I have put countless hours into TF2, and can tell you there is not quite a community like yours. I have met hundreds of nice people, including your staff who are nice, understanding people. Shout out to eight and walnuts for helping me through stuff. I have made countless friends through wonderland that I really enjoy, and its a shame that the only communicating I will be doing from now in is through text chat. I get I might have spammed mine craft music videos and said f*** you a little way too many times, but I always come back because you forgive me. So now I'm at the begging part. Can I get one last chance?

I'll remove my soundboard and attempt not to be such an a**hole. I just really love this community and it makes me sad I won't be apart of it anymore aside from being some guy spamming lennys every four seconds. I know this sounds pretty out of character, but I can't stress enough about how much it means to me to be friends and talk to these people. I just wanna get that fat unmute you know. I promise I won't be a big meanie anymore. Or micspam. Or freekill. Or spawncamp. You get the idea. I just want a final chance y'know? Sorry for wasting so much of your guys' time. I guess I'm just a little bit too difficult to deal with at times. But hey! I'm here saying sorry for what it is worth soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... sorry :/

Teky

I'm just here alright
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Somewhere
As the admin who muted me would say "you are just trying to be an obnoxious kid and no one likes you."

First of all, which admin said this? I don't recall me even saying that, so I am a little confused.

Second, Your appeal doesn't feel as if you are actually sorry. You could have at least be a little more sincere in this if you did actually learn from it. I'm gonna ignore this fact and go onto my main point.

You have about 29 commbans not including your perm gag & mute. You had many chances to fix this behavior. I really don't see a reason that you should be un-silenced. It's been a month and that's a small but still good time frame to think about this.

So tell me, why should I even think about un-silencing you?

Reactions: floot_guy and Ray

Diamond Hoe

Oct 28, 2018
Sorry I kind of wrote all this a little bit biased against you guys. I'm just kind of pissed at it all since I was the one who threw my year of playing wIn into the trash can because I like making fun of staff. I'm really fond of the community and enjoy playing with you guys. I'm sorry that I'm obnoxious and I have to deal with it. I just never really thought much of all of those comm blocks. I have a tendency of not taking things seriously which you have probably noticed, and instead of heading their warnings, I just ignored them. This time period has allowed me to realized that the situation is more serious than I initially recognized, and so... I apologize for being an ass. I'm just trying to have a good time, and now realize that I shouldn't be allowed to have fun by harassing others. It feels like forever has passed for me and I just want to play some Jailbreak because skial is trash.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Again, I'm all for second chances, but at this point, as I'm sure you know, this is permanent silence after much more than that.

You also tried avoiding this silence and got a week ban, which was very close to being permanent.

I want to hear your defense for that, as honestly I would have been way more partial to an unsilence if you hadn't tried doing that. I even specifically told you it was not allowed in Discord DM previously, so I'm not accepting ignorance.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Sorry for the wait.

After deliberation with other staff, I have decided to unsilence you.

However, this will not only be your final chance with voice or text-chat, but your final chance overall before a permanent ban. You will not receive any chances appealing any punishments after this.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.