Unhappy With the Current State of Jailbreak

dost

Jun 7, 2019
Hello, I've been playing on your servers for a couple hours, and I just have some feedback on jailbreak.

Auto-balance is FUCKED right now. I constantly see the same 5-6 guards on the same team, and for some reason, it's always a bunch of microphone-less, AFK, or freekilling players. Seriously, there was a guy who literally AFK'd on guard team for an entire map rotation, never got auto balanced a single time.

Because some who want to play warden is permanently auto-balanced to inmate side, it usually forces that one player that actually plays the game correctly to play warden almost every single round, and personally I'm tired of seeing the same warden for 10 rounds straight (especially if all he does is nine square or obby every single round). And because diversity within the guard team is non-existent, you can expect that either all the guards will die within 2 minutes of the round starting, or if you're lucky, you might see a person actually get LR (if they're not freekilled by that one guy first).

So, it would be nice if auto-balance got touched on, make auto-balance random (or at least change up who can be guard or not every few rounds), cause right now, it seems that it plays favorites.

I'm going to play on different servers. I know that my patronage doesn't matter, but I'm sure that there are other players who feel the same way as I do, and haven't said anything. I felt like something needed to be said. If I come back, and I see things have improved, I'm more than happy to spend my hours on this server.

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Hello, I've been playing on your servers for a couple hours, and I just have some feedback on jailbreak.

Auto-balance is FUCKED right now. I constantly see the same 5-6 guards on the same team, and for some reason, it's always a bunch of microphone-less, AFK, or freekilling players. Seriously, there was a guy who literally AFK'd on guard team for an entire map rotation, never got auto balanced a single time.

Because some who want to play warden is permanently auto-balanced to inmate side, it usually forces that one player that actually plays the game correctly to play warden almost every single round, and personally I'm tired of seeing the same warden for 10 rounds straight (especially if all he does is nine square or obby every single round). And because diversity within the guard team is non-existent, you can expect that either all the guards will die within 2 minutes of the round starting, or if you're lucky, you might see a person actually get LR (if they're not freekilled by that one guy first).

So, it would be nice if auto-balance got touched on, make auto-balance random (or at least change up who can be guard or not every few rounds), cause right now, it seems that it plays favorites.

I'm going to play on different servers. I know that my patronage doesn't matter, but I'm sure that there are other players who feel the same way as I do, and haven't said anything. I felt like something needed to be said. If I come back, and I see things have improved, I'm more than happy to spend my hours on this server.
you should try out the Trade Plaza of wonderland you can;t get autobalanced there , you pick blue team there if you want.:smart: .

Reactions: Xypher

Olaves

Amphetamine'd
Oct 27, 2017
London :D
I remember a few years ago there used to be a plugin where you had to test your mic to be on blu. Basically, you had to use your mic and a little verification thing would pop up in chat saying "Thank you for verifying your mic. You may go on the guards team". Something like that. This would probably help the problem of players with no mics going on blu when there is no active warden. I'm not sure if this plugin still exists but if @Xypher is willing to give it a try, I can look for it.

Also, to solve the issue with AFK guards is quite simple really. Just move AFK players into spectate mode if they are afk for 5-10 minutes. I'm surprised this hadn't been done if I'm honest because there really is a problem with AFK guards who just take up space within the Blu team, especially when there aren't staff members available to switch them over. I guess one reason why this is turned off is due to the fact that dead players will get switched to spectate if they have been dead for a while however a simple way to avoid getting out into spectate is to type in chat.

Reactions: TheMinecraftPoke

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
From my experience, most players on blue have a mic, they just don't use it. As for the auto-balance it works something like this. It favoures players that have been on the guard team the longest, so if you just joined you have way less chances to not get auto-balanced off. I agree, the system needs atleast an update, changes prefered. I'd make it so that the players that have been wardens don't get autobalanced, and the guards still go by the time system but get mixed every cuple of rounds. If we were to solve this issue, it would take some time.

King Apple!

Jul 16, 2019
I remember a few years ago there used to be a plugin where you had to test your mic to be on blu. Basically, you had to use your mic and a little verification thing would pop up in chat saying "Thank you for verifying your mic. You may go on the guards team". Something like that. This would probably help the problem of players with no mics going on blu when there is no active warden. I'm not sure if this plugin still exists but if @Xypher is willing to give it a try, I can look for it.

Also, to solve the issue with AFK guards is quite simple really. Just move AFK players into spectate mode if they are afk for 5-10 minutes. I'm surprised this hadn't been done if I'm honest because there really is a problem with AFK guards who just take up space within the Blu team, especially when there aren't staff members available to switch them over. I guess one reason why this is turned off is due to the fact that dead players will get switched to spectate if they have been dead for a while however a simple way to avoid getting out into spectate is to type in chat.
yeah that fixed evverything and if you were afk you would be on red not delaying the round. Please bring it back it would fix blues that try using chat. And afk blues delaying rounds.

Reactions: Olaves