Declined unknown ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today I was gonna hop onto a combat surf for 10-20 min while I waited for another game to finish downloaded, and it said I had been banned. So I checked the ban records and it said I had been banned earlier this year for " SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation" On a Combat Surf map. Since I don't know what that reason even means, I'd just like to know what it is, and if I could get unbanned. I've never hacked on this account, have spent countless hours dicking around on your servers, and I just want to know what I got banned for. If I cannot be unbanned that's alright, but please consider it, as I never even realized I was banned until tonight.

Kruthal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 2, 2017
Estonia
You were banned for attempting to avoid a punishment. I found so much suspicious evidence that I am inclined to believe you are indeed a cheater.
First are the logs:
ELUrkecbtCpDe02Y2b1m4meCMSQAJIAAl0OoEu8XjqEkZyXclZi74THBMsIAEkgASQABJAAkgACXgpARwTe2nHY7ORABJA
Dzc80Wv5gXyAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
"imagine not trying aimbot on online". If that's the attitude, then what has stopped you from using cheats on a online game called Team Fortress 2?

Second is the ban on a different community called NFOServers, you got banned from there for "Multi-hacking". You seemingly haven't appealed it, so it's likely valid, or am I missing something on that part?
1164eb9fa10b20e2a662fe4cefc87b7f
Third is your alts, two of the alts are linked on your IP. Both of them look to be throwaway accounts, and one is even vac banned.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/fvEWFWE/ - Alternatively you're also friends with this account.

I'd like to hear you explanation on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.