• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

To Do Unmute all alive players after warden dies or disconnects

Status
Not open for further replies.

maurve

★ Donor ★
Jun 23, 2018
It would be nice to unmute all alive players after the warden dies or disconnects. Because if nobody else goes warden, it will lock, which means nobody will be unmuted. I am creating this because a warden died while having REDs muted and a pyro started to freekill when people left a minigame, and nobody could tell him to stop, and he didn't read chat either.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
-1 Some freekillers don't listen to reds and there are some freekillers that do it every round so call a member of staff to come over and deal with it he technically freekilled and no one can do anything about it unless you call staff since freekillers would stop as admins join.

Some players sometimes lose it when they get freekilled so muting gives them time to relax instead of shouting in the mic and then toxicity gets in the way and also punishments.
^ Give them time till next round.

recording helps also TIP personally from me.

any problems contact me. below...

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
+1.

If the warden dies, disconnects, or is fired, then the RED's should be unmuted unless someone else takes over warden and mutes them. Muting RED's & BLU's is a decision made by that warden, so if that warden is dead, then that shouldn't apply, just as none of their orders/days apply. Keeping them muted removes the freedom that RED's are supposed to have during a Freeday. Furthermore, the aftermath of the warden dying is typically chaos, so the BLU's will especially need good communication, which keeping them muted prevents.

Theres a reason reds were muted. -1.
Not always because they are mic-spamming/being obnoxious, and I don't like keeping this because it may stop this. Yes, there may be a good reason for why the RED's are muted, but they also may be muted just because the warden wanted them to be. We could also just keep everyone besides the warden muted all the time, as that may stop rule-breaking too.

This is the entire basis of why reds are muted because the servers would be pure chaos without some order.
I am sorry but, I do not see the purpose of unmuting the reds when Warden is killed or disconnects -1
You could use this argument to disallow rebelling. Rebelling frequently causes pure chaos, so to have order, we need to disallow it. See what I mean?

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
You could use this argument to disallow rebelling. Rebelling frequently causes pure chaos, so to have order, we need to disallow it. See what I mean?
I mean I can get the basis of what you are saying. But, solely this just boils down to if there are mic spammers on the server or everyone just wants to talk at once. <— But I guess this is why we have admins and mods so I’ll change my vote to neutral for this. I might lean towards a +1 but, I am not sure about this yet.

D

Deleted member 8006

I mean I can get the basis of what you are saying. But, solely this just boils down to if there are mic spammers on the server or everyone just wants to talk at once. <— But I guess this is why we have admins and mods so I’ll change my vote to neutral for this. I might lean towards a +1 but, I am not sure about this yet.

Well keep in mind, not every warden mutes Reds/All because of them being annoying. Sometimes they do it so they can say their first few orders (They'll mute even if no one is talking), sometimes they just get angry and mute Reds/All for no reason, or even they mute Reds/All when the Reds try to explain the rules to them but they are not going to listen to reason and facts so they just mute. That's why I gave this a
+1.

Post automatically merged:

Also, if someone is mic spamming, you can just do /ignore or even better, record them mic spamming and put it in the reports. That's what I do! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.