Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:

linked

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

I've been issued many mutes in the past, most of them being the reason for mic-spam, though, varying in racism (1) and toxicity (2) as well.
This is so much to the extent that wln!b wouldn't show my records since I have so much. This pattern continued for a month. then, I was told that if I were to receive one more, I'd be muted permanently.

as a result, I stayed clean for 2-3 months.

Then one day, I fought with another person because of free-killing. It could've been handled way better.
Admin came online, checked my chatlogs, and then muted me for spamming permanently with reference to my records. That was how I got my chat restricted.

However -- I still had the ability to use voice chat. though, i lost that opportunity the most pathetic way possible. For a joke, someone told me to play a sound-effect on my soundpad, and so, i did. In this position, i should've known better.
Admin caught me again. Muted me for the reason of mic-spamming.

All my penalties are justified and are against the rules. Not in one case was false.
(Happened around on November)

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

simply stated: I've changed.
since I was punished for spamming in both cases, I made self-control as a focus on improvement. I've learned how to prevent these in the future.
My punishment record will simply remain as an embarrassing blemish, so, It is my responsibility, and I have to take ownership of it.
please remove my VIP+ in turn of giving me a second chance.
Only then will you see how committed I am to making a change.

Secondly, I love the community. I've made so many friends, and it's always been fun to hang around on the server. Not being able to communicate with them hurts me, and makes me really reflect on how stupid of a decision I made. It feels like I've lost something so important. I can only wish that I handled it better. because now, I am hardly full of regret and hate of my past self.

Status
Not open for further replies.