Declined Unmute Ungag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2018
Ok so read 1 my apeal before reading this. So I turned music in mic so first no people complainin. Than some come, I stopped, they left I continue and then came some dude and mutes and gags me forever without sain the word in chat. The mute and gag is permament. Reason- remuted - cz he doesnt care. I got questin care about what! How Could I understand U dont like it! If u say it I would turn off until u leave! I got muted with reason that people dont wanna say some stuff in chat! How the meme should I understnad them? I am sain 2 person who muted me! Say the single frace in chat- Stop music - I would or u can order any other music! Answer me the person that muted me answer this. and btw why u gaged me? I didnt spam music in chat or doing- AAAA in chat no rly the onle thing I dont understand is gag

Jul 13, 2018
Welp yes can you read what I said after?
Post automatically merged:

I wrote - If they are 2 stoopid to write !ignore in chat I dont care
But maybe I should say them that thay can say that they dont like music in chat

Welp maybe I cant make guys that Dont wanna write thing in chat write me an ask

Oh All I say gets merged c00l

Jul 13, 2018
Do not argue with an admin -- And we go to my 1 apeal- Music-spam is an exception to our rules against spamming, as it can be allowed if it is good quality and not being spammed over other people/being disruptive to game-play. However, this exception is pending a majority of the server is okay with the spam, and there are not people complaining about it. - Eight

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ghost ForDer : yes lol I get muted But I dont fucking care
I wrote - If they are 2 stoopid to write !ignore in chat I dont care
But maybe I should say them that thay can say that they dont like music in chat
So why did you say all of ^this^ in the first place?

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.