Declined unteamban please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
So why should I unguardban you? Your appeal lists "@freedabs" as a tag which obviously shows you aren't taking it seriously, and the last time you appealed I had to deny it because of poor reasoning (which I'm not seeing any better reasoning here now, since you're just saying you dislike being teambanned), and inability to listen to staff. THEN I had to ban you for a week and put you on a final warning because you disrespected staff after I declined unteambanning you in-game. I don't see any improvement in you and therefore I'm highly against this appeal for now.

war3evo

Oct 24, 2017
So why should I unguardban you? Your appeal lists "@freedabs" as a tag which obviously shows you aren't taking it seriously, and the last time you appealed I had to deny it because of poor reasoning (which I'm not seeing any better reasoning here now, since you're just saying you dislike being teambanned), and inability to listen to staff. THEN I had to ban you for a week and put you on a final warning because you disrespected staff after I declined unteambanning you in-game. I don't see any improvement in you and therefore I'm highly against this appeal for now.
fuck you

Status
Not open for further replies.