Unusual Taunts?

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
Unusual taunts died october 21, 2016 with scream fortress 2016. In the update a new item was added, unusualifiers. If you dont know these are items that you can apply to taunts to make them get a random unusual effect. Problem is that the chanches to get a unusualifer were so high at the time that you could get like one or two every ten boxes, i'm not joking. Because of that many, and i say many people started getting unusual taunts. Some unusuals that were worth even 800 keys dropped to >100 keys. Today the chanches of unboxing unusualifiers are exactly like the chanches of getting unusuals, 1.00%. While i'm at it i'll also tell you the chanches to get an aussie 3/4%

Reactions: Prxme and Xypher

Noob of Noobs

Aug 29, 2018
California, United States
In a way, unusual taunts are not that valuable in the trading world because they don't sell well. Their prices dropped greatly in the additions of unusualifiers, but there are also a lot of people that like unusual taunts not because of how much they are worth but for they look to combine with a set they have. I personally love unusual taunts, but be sure that if you are going to get one, get one you like because if you eventually want to get rid of it, it will be long till you will find someone to sell it to for a decent price.