1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unusuals..Overrated or underrated?

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by TheCowboy, Apr 9, 2018.

1. TheCowboy

TheCowboy Member ★

Post your thought below

2. RickSanchez

RickSanchez ★ VIP ★

Depends on the unusual.
    Ducky and I have a very sexy unusual (https://steamcommunity.com/id/ReekSanchez/inventory/#440) the blizzardy One-Man-Army. So in that respect, unusuals can be great.
    On the other hand, some unusuals are extremely expensive (like a scorching flames team captain), whilst I'm sure this is unbelievably cool, you could buy a phone at the same price... so in that respect, unusuals are overrated.

Overall, if you want a cheap and good looking unusual that's fine, but if you're someone who owns a lot of them or very expensive unusuals, ask yourself was it worth it?

3. Laurenz

Laurenz Developer Super-Admin ★

1600hours and I have 1 unusual that I got through a giveaway. I think they are nice but overrated. And our servers can give you unusual effects with a command so they get even more obsolete.

4. Eight

Eight 「Restless」 Super-Admin ★

I think they're cool but more overrated than underrated, then again it is basically Hat Fortress 2™, so maybe it's just fitting. Never had one, but I don't really care to have one either, as I don't really care about the cosmetics aspect of TF2 in general.