• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Update dr_lazetown_v1fix to dr_lazytown_xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
This is a suggestion mixed with a bug report really.

Reason for wanting it updated: This nice little exploit.
Quite obviously, it can delay the round, especially if they're the only one left. Good news is that they're not exempt from being teleported for the end minigame, but still, an exploit is an exploit.

Update it to: https://gamebanana.com/maps/201406
It isn't Christmas all year round, I know, but this version is the most recent and probably best version. It also has no earrape, and a couple of other things changed, including the mentioned exploit not existing.

Anyway that's all I have for now. Have a nice day, everyone.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I read this on the map's GameBanana page, "Added several extra easter eggs." Would you happen to know the Easter eggs for this map? I'd like to make sure none of them would negatively impact rounds (see Office's Easter eggs).

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
I read this on the map's GameBanana page, "Added several extra easter eggs." Would you happen to know the Easter eggs for this map? I'd like to make sure none of them would negatively impact rounds (see Office's Easter eggs).
On holiday rn. When I get back I'll make a list of the ones I can find and the impact they'd have on rounds. As far as I can remember though, the main one (a music room) has never really caused any trouble on Retroservers.

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
Right so after a quick scan around, the only secrets I could find were these:

Small potion (it's a bunbun map, they all have these)
Music room (requires the small potion, so only one person can do it per round)
Trail (we all know how trails in maps work)

Yeah even though he said several, I guess all that "several" meant was adding a parkour to the music room (which will of course kill people).

As stated, never had any problems on Retroservers with the secrets, and there are less bugs. I'm all for this version of the map if we're going to have lazytown in the rotation.

Reactions: Tinkinator
Status
Not open for further replies.