Update on "heyo"

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
Things you should tell us;
  • Where are you from?
  • How have you found Wonderland.tf?
  • What servers do you play on?
  • Do you play anything else other than Team Fortress 2?

Hi, I guess I should give an actual introduction. I'm not exactly comfortable sharing where I live, so instead, I'll start off on how I found wonderland. I found wonderland when I and a couple of my friends were bored one night and decided to chill on a different jailbreak server for a little bit, I would rather not tell you what we did, but let's just say I wasn't exactly proud of the moment, this was a year or ago tho. (NOTE: I did not play on wonderland for a year, I just discovered it a year ago). Before that, I use to play a lot of zombie escape on otaku and jailbreak on a dead server named outbreak. After Outbreak died, I went to see the other jailbreak communities and after a couple bad experiences(yikes blackwonder was bad) landed on SG, SG was ok, it had freddy210hill on it, and a couple of good people, but I didn't like it that much either. After a year or so, I got bored of tf2 and decided to play other games like Brawlhalla (a 2.5d fighting game kinda like smash) and also garrys mod where I admin for a couple months. oh and also minecraft. just minecraft.

Reactions: Hypernova